The final divisional standings are available for all divisions with playoffs. These standings have been manually verified and are correct. PAGS will not entertain any questions regarding these standings because we are involved in scheduling the quarterfinal playoff games for 30 divisions and do not have time to deal with such questions. If you cannot determine why the standings are as shown please refer to Section 2.17 of the By-Laws, which reads as follow:
Tie Breakers for Divisional Standings and Playoffs:
In the event of ties by three or more teams, the tie breaking procedure (excluding criteria #2) will be used only once until one team is left. The first team eliminated finishes in the lowest placement in question, and so on, until all placements are filled. If a coin toss involves more than two teams, the Games Commissioner may substitute a draw from a hat or lots system that is more equitable to the situation.
- Points - Win = 3 points; Tie = 1 point; loss = 0 points
- Head to head competition. In the event of 3 or more teams being tied this criteria will not be used.
- Goal differential (goals scored minus goals allowed in each game, with a maximum differential of 4 goals per game)
- Fewest goals allowed
- Goals scored (maximum of 4 per game)
- Fewest yellow/red cards. (A red card is a deduction of 2 points, and a yellow card is a deduction of 1 point)
- Coin toss to be performed by the Games Commissioner at a time and place of his/her choice. The teams involved will be given an opportunity to attend.